Universal Orlando has proven over and over that it is a top spot for family vacations. With so much to do and see and consistently incredible pricing, we are sending more and more people to visit this iconic location.
We sat down with the travel advisors at Intouch Vacations and came up with our top tips for visiting Universal Orland and we are so excited to share them with you!
- Stay On-Site and preferably at a legacy resort. The top pick here is usually Loews Royal Pacific for its attractive price point and amenities. Universal has 3 legacy properties; Loews Royal Pacific, Loews Portofino Bay, and Hard Rock Hotel. All three of these give guest Unlimited Express Pass totally free of charge! That is a $150 per guest per day value! That is hard to beat!
- Try the Butterbeer! The Hot Butterbeer is our favorite, but the frozen is a close runner up!
- Download the Universal App and make sure to join the virtual queue for Hagrid’s Magical Creatures Motorbike Adventure.
- Ask one of the station attendants at Kings Cross Station where you can find Platform 9 3/4 and you may get an interesting response!
- Buy a Coke Freestyle Cup- Its a great value and you can refill and many freestyle machines on property.
- If you want to go on any ride that has water (Jurassic River Adventure, Ripsaw Falls etc.) Pack a poncho! These are not your average water rides.
- Don’t Miss the Bourne Stuntacular. This is a fabulous show that is often overlooked.
- Express Pass is the most amazing theme park add on you can purchase. If you are not staying at a legacy property or you are just there for the day, we highly suggest getting this extra. You will experience the parks like a rock star; without the waits!
- Take some time to enjoy Citywalk. There are some fabulous restaurants and shops you won’t want to miss. A personal favorite is Rising Star where you and your crew can get on stage to sing Karaoke with a band including back up singers, guitarists and drums!
- Use a travel agent to book– not only will they know how to get you the best pricing, but they will add value to your trip with tons of insider info and advice.
Jess is a travel advisor and owner of Intouch Vacations. Along with her team of fantastic agents, she is making vacation dreams come true for her clients. If you would like to plan your next trip with Intouch Vacations at no additional cost to you, please reach out.